Anonymous Domain Registration
AnonymousSpeech.com keeps your domain
anonymous, away from prying eyes, data miners and government harassment.
Unlike other "anonymous domain providers" we register your domain name
anonymously and 100%
offshore in Japan .
Important to know: We not only register your Domain outside the US and EU.,
we are also physically located outside the US and EU.
By using our legal address, phone, fax and email in Japan, we ensure that your domain
is properly registered at WHOIS, which does not lead to a loss of the domain when
domain names are registered with false information.
Why is an anonymous offshore domain superior to a regular anonymous domain registration?
- Gain Jurisdictional Benefits
- Lower Tax Rates
- Prevent Oppressive Government Harassment
- Stop domain-related Spam Deter identity theft & fraud
- Prevent harassers, stalkers & data miners!
- Maintain your privacy
- Let you run a home business without unwanted intervention
- Remove your personal information from the Whois Database
Enjoy enhanced security and privacy in a jurisdiction with superior privacy laws
You are fully flexible to set your own domain settings.
- Create any kind of setting like A Records, MX, MXE, CNAME, TXT,URL FORWARDING,
- Create your own nameserver
Anonymous Domain FAQ
Q: Where do you register domain names?
A:. We register domain names in Japan with a japanese registar.
Note! We do not use Godaddy.com or any US or Europen registar. Our domain registration
is absolutely offshore.
Q: Can I manage my domain names?
A:. Yes. Domain names can be managed in our member area which includes
DNS changes, forwarding, masking and other administrator changes.
Q:You are more expensive then other anonymous domain provider,
A: There are a lot of pseudo anonymous domain providers on the Internet
which offer anonymous domain registration at discount rates. Most of these services
are not anonymous and won't protect your privacy when it comes up to legal issues
like subpoena (court order) or even a letter from a lawyer.
AnonymousSpeech.com is a purely anonymous service, which does not collect any private
information from you. We are a specialized for anonymity products and have our own
lawyers in place to fight any legal battle for you. You get what you pay for.
Please read more about our security measures
If you are going to sign-up with another anonymous domain provider, make sure they
are completely offshore, anonymous - not private- , do not have any registered company
or staff in the US or EU and offer anonymous payment methods like a cash payment.
Always make a Google search and look for information online about the service you
are going to join. You will find out that the for example the famous GoDaddy.com
Privacy Service (Proxy By Domains) does not protect your privacy.
Read more here
Q. Can I change the data that appears in the WHOIS record?
A. No. False information can not been shown in
the WHOIS record database. False information can lead to the loss of your domain
Q: How does the transfer process work?
A: Once a transfer is ordered and paid for, we will initiate the
process from our side. The process takes approximately 7 days and you will need
to have access to the email listed in the whois administrative record for your domain.
Once you receive a transfer request, you will need to forward us the email you receive.
- If your domain name will expire within 10 days, you can not transfer
- If your domain name was purchased within 60 days, you can not transfer
- If your domain name is LOCKED at your current registrar, you must unlock it!
- If your current domain registrar does not allow domain transfer, you can
not transfer it!
- If your WHOIS contact email address is not valid, you can not transfer
- If you do not confirm the domain transfer, sent to you by email from your current
registrar. you can not transfer it!
Q:. You told me that I need to send you an "Authorization Code"
in order to initiate a domain transfer. What is this?
A: The Authorization Code is a number which you option from you
current registrar "23ER43QWERT". You have to send us this Authorization Code in
order to start a transfer.
Contact your current domain registrar. Also check out your current domain registrars
FAQ. You will likely find all information you need.
Q:. Can I host an anonymous domain on my current providers service,
or do I have to use yours?
A: Yes. You can point your domain to your existing provider or
any new provider you choose to host with.
Q:. How soon will my domain be active across the Internet?
A: 48 hours or less.
You can find or ask more questions in our Domain &
Domain Transfer Process
Domain transfers normally complete in 7-14 days. Domain transfers automatically
progress in accordance with ICANN's Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy as follows:
- Customer submits a domain transfer order to AnonymousSpeech.com including the Authorization
- Once the transfer order is received, we initiate the transfer with the Authorization
Code you supplied us.
- A confirmation email is sent to the registered email address found in the whois
- The customer confirms the confirmation email. In case
no confirmation is received within 5 days, the domain transfer will be invalid!
- If unlocked and we received transfer authorization, a transfer command request is
sent to Official Registry for approval within 5 days. Registry contacts both registrars
involved in domain transfer.
Unless Current Registrar legitimately denies the domain transfer or you tell them
to stop it, the transfer occurs within 5 days. It can occur sooner if you or current
registrar confirms the transfer before 5 days, however registrar confirmations and
approval times vary. If they fail to respond, the domain transfer occurs by default
5 days after registry request.