Secure Anonymous Surfing
Anti Spam Policy
AnonymousSpeech.com encourages you to use our service as long as you abide by the
AnonymousSpeech Terms and AnonymousSpeech on spamming and unethical marketing activities. The following spamming examples may violate the Terms of Service:
- You may not steal somebody's identity but have the right to stay anonymous
- Relaying email from a third party's mail servers without the permission of that third party.
- Using or causing to be used AnonymousSpeech.com to facilitate the transmission of commercial unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs, "junk mail," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
AnonymousSpeech.com relies on seamless email delivery for its daily business and
there is nothing annoying than emails delivered directly to the email receivers
We have implemented several precautions to ensure our Anti Spam Policy and to make
sure Whitelist providers accept us into their Whitelist.
- Sending Limits
Trial users are limited to 5 emails within 24 hours
Paid subscriptions are limited to 50 emails within 24 hours
- Spammer Attacks
Our servers are monitored 24/7 to protect DoS attacks and web hacking attacks in
case a loophole is found in our web software.
- Domain-Wide Unsubscribe
Email receivers can protect their email address at any time. This will not only
block certain users to send email to the specified address but blocks it for the
- Anti Phishing
Subscribers are only allowed to send plain text emails to protect our system phishing
We allow subscribers to send bulk email as an additional service to our standard
anonymous email. Commercial bulk email is allowed but with following limitations
to prevent abuse.
Only Opt-In commercial emails are allowed.
- Monitored 24/7
All email jobs are monitored and must pass our quality assurance.
- Unattractive Prices for Spammers
Our email product prices are expensive to be attractive for spammers who need to send
millions of emails to be profitable.
If you are a whitelist provider and would like to test our system to make
sure we follow your whitelist policy, please contact us.
We will provide you a fully functional account to test our service. For any additional
questions you may have please do not hesitate to contact us.